Connections is a neighborhood of seniors who need a helping hand connecting to today, and tomorrow
Our experienced staff foster a family-like atmosphere for our Connections residents. We are proud to provide a high level of loving memory support while allowing our residents the opportunity to maintain as much of their previous lifestyle as possible. At Cottage Grove Place, we’ll treat you with the respect and dignity you deserve.
You and your loved one will appreciate all our memory support services including:
- 24 hour secure building with access to a beautiful courtyard
- Large studios with private bathroom awaiting your personal touch
- Memory focused activities developed by an experienced activities coordinator
- On campus physician available for visits, lab work, x-rays, etc.
- Multiple dining options on campus, including our restaurant, The Grill
It’s estimated that more than five million people in America suffer from Alzheimer’s, and it affects the entire family. Cottage Grove Place offers a caring community to support people and their families who are impacted by Alzheimer’s and other forms of early onset dementia.