Assisted Living CMA/OMT
Full Time or Part Time | Added 24 days agoApply Online Today
Provide medication administration and direct resident care to assisted living and memory care residents in relation to activities of daily living.
The Oral Medication Technician (OMT) assists with the administration of medications under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse. Assists nursing staff by performing routine nursing duties and is responsible for providing direct resident cares and maintaining a clean, safe environment for residents and self.
- Safely prepares, administers and charts oral, topical and suppository drugs.
- Check and prepare each dose immediately preceding administration.
- Follow Resident plan of care under the supervision of direction of a RN/LPN.
- Keep charge nurse informed of all relevant resident information through close observation.
- Attend monthly In-Service meetings.
- Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment.
- Certified as an Oral Medication Technician (OMT) or Certified Medication Aide (CMA).
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program.
- Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
- Completion of Assisted Living Medication Manager course through Iowa Health Care Association/Iowa Center for Assisted Living.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in health care and geriatric care.
- Currently registered on the State of Iowa Nurse Aide Registry.
- Currently CPR certified
Full Time offerings include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time, Education Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership. Part Time offerings include: Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership.
Full Time | 2nd Shift (2:00PM - 10:30PM) Part Time | 2nd Shift (2:00PM - 10:30PM)
Fill out the form below and a member of our Careers team will get back to you.
* Represents required fields
< Back to All Jobs
Responsible for the overall coordination of food preparation, cooking and baking activities,
Added 25 days ago
The Commons East Cook will work the afternoon shift in Cottage Grill. This person is also
Added 25 days ago
Dining Room Server
Great opportunity for high school or college
Added 24 days ago