Certified Nursing Assistant
Part Time | Added 24 days agoApply Online Today
Provide direct resident care to independent living residents in relation to activities of daily living.
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide direct resident care under the supervision of a licensed nurse and maintain a clean, orderly and safe environment for all residents, with emphasis on activities of daily living and restoration of a higher level of function.
- Follow Resident plan of care under supervision and direction of a RN/LPN.
- Keep charge nurse informed of all relevant resident information through close observation.
- Attend monthly Care Associate and In-Service meetings.
- Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment.
- Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program.
- Currently registered on the State of Iowa Nurse Aide Registry.
- Currently CPR certified.
Full Time offerings include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time, Education Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership. Part Time offerings include: Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership
Full Time | 1st Shift (6:00AM - 2:00PM) Part Time | 2nd Shift (2:00PM - 10:00PM)
Fill out the form below and a member of our Careers team will get back to you.
* Represents required fields
< Back to All Jobs
Responsible for routine maintenance and repair to the community buildings, equipment and
Added 26 days ago
The Commons East Cook will work the afternoon shift in Cottage Grill. This person is also
Added 25 days ago
Dining Room Server
Great opportunity for high school or college
Added 24 days ago