Full Time or Part Time | Added 14 days agoApply Online Today
Administer medications and treatments according to the skilled and long-term care residents’ plan of care.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for monitoring direct resident cares in the nursing facility, monitoring performance or the CNA and OMT staff providing those cares, assisting in direct resident cares, as able around nurse required tasks. Administers medications and treatments according to the resident's plan of care, maintaining appropriate medical record documentation, communication with residents and families, and assisting in response to medical emergencies in the areas of Cottage Grove Places outside of the nursing facility.
- Receive, document and implement physician orders.
- Monitor, teach, redirect and discipline CNA/OMT in the performance of their resident cares.
- Admit, transfer and discharge residents in coordination with other disciplines.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of universal precautions and other infection control procedures.
- Perform medication administrations per physician orders.
- Attend monthly in-service meetings.
- Contribute to a positive, health and safe work environment.
- Graduation from an accredited Nursing program.
- Currently licensed LPN or RN with the Iowa Board of Nursing.
- Currently CPR Certified.
- Completion of LPN Supervisory Course.
- Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in long-term care and geriatric care.
- Currently IV Therapy certified.
Full Time offerings include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time, Education Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership. Part Time offerings include: Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership.
Full Time | 1st Shift (6:00AM - 2:30PM) Full Time | 2nd Shift (2:00PM - 10:30PM) Part Time | 1st Shift (6:00AM - 2:30PM)
Fill out the form below and a member of our Careers team will get back to you.
* Represents required fields
< Back to All Jobs
Full Time or Part Time
Assisted Living CMA/OMT
Provide medication administration and direct resident care to assisted living and memory care
Added 18 days ago
Responsible for planning and executing activity program for Health Center, Assisted Living and
Added 17 days ago
Full Time or Part Time
Great opportunity for high school or college
Added 13 days ago