- Graduation from accredited Nursing program.
- Currently licensed RN (Registered Nurse) with the Iowa Board of Nursing.
- Currently CPR certified.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background screen.
- Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in geriatric nursing.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in management of staff development or training.
- Prior MDS experience.
Full Time offerings includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life STD, LTD, Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, 403(b), Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership.
Full Time | 1st Shift
We endorse the policy of fairness and equality for employment and career advancement of all people, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or disability.