- Graduation from accredited Nursing program.
- Currently licensed RN (Registered Nurse) with the Iowa Board of Nursing.
- Currently CPR certified.
- Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
- Prior participation in professional organizations, dealing primarily in geriatrics.
- Knowledge of employee management.
Full Time offerings includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life STD, LTD, Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, 403(b), Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership.
Full-Time | 1st shift
We endorse the policy of fairness and equality for employment and career advancement of all people, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or disability.