We are seeking to fill Full Time and Part Time shifts in our Health Center and Skilled Nursing Facility units.
Full Time Openings:
- 1st Shift (6:00am – 2:00pm)
- 2nd Shift (2:00pm – 10:00pm)
- 3rd Shift (10:00pm – 6:00am)
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide direct resident care under the supervision of a licensed nurse and maintain a clean, orderly and safe environment for all residents, with emphasis on activities of daily living and restoration of a higher level of function.
- Follow Resident plan of care under supervision and direction of a RN/LPN.
Keep charge nurse informed of all relevant resident information through close observation.
Attend monthly in-service training and education sessions, as assigned to maintain continued employment.
Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment.
Required to fulfill mandate schedule and overtime hours as requested.
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program.
- Currently registered on the State of Iowa Nurse Aide Registry.
- Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background screen.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in health care and geriatric care.
- Currently CPR certified.
Full Time offerings includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life STD, LTD, Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, 403(b), Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership.
Full-Time | 1st shift, 2nd shift, 3rd shift
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.