- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program.
- Currently registered on the State of Iowa Nurse Aide Registry.
- Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background screen.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in health care and geriatric care.
- Currently CPR certified.
Full Time offerings includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life STD, LTD, Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, 403(b), Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership.
Full-Time | 2nd shift and 3rd shift
Part-Time | 1st shift
We endorse the policy of fairness and equality for employment and career advancement of all people, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or disability.