Community Outreach Liaison
Full Time | Added 211 days agoApply Online Today
Manages all marketing outreach coordination for the Cottage Grove Place Health Center, Assisted Living, and Memory Care.
The Community Outreach Liaison is responsible for assessing potential residents/guests in the hospital to establish eligibility for care and screen for appropriateness of placement. This position is also responsible for identifying, building, and maintaining key relationships with physicians, discharge planners, senior living providers, home health agencies and other healthcare providers. This position will manage all marketing outreach coordination for the Cottage Grove Place Health Center, Assisted Living, and Memory Care.
- Assist with the planning and execution of Cottage Grove Place sales and occupancy levels in accordance with the marketing and sales plan.
- Develop and maintain hospital relationships to ensure a smooth transition of care from the Home or Hospital to Cottage Grove Place.
- Work as a secondary resource to the admissions department, in the absence of the admissions coordinates and can proficiently function in EMR and all admission duties.
- Work with the prospective resident, family members, and key influencers (physician, attorney, trust officer, as appropriate) to facilitate a timely and beneficial commitment to the community. This includes frequent personal contact with e prospective resident, resident representative, and other appropriate influencers including but not limited to telephone calls, home and office visits, and tours and appropriate.
- Responsible for marketing all areas of Cottage Grove Place and networking with local community groups, facilities, and businesses. Participates as needed in the development of annual market plans, competitive analysis, and planning of marketing events.
- Responsible for tracking and trending hospital discharge, readmission, and post discharge data.
- Keep updated about relevant, operational, competitive, and company information, to respond effectively to inquiries from contacts and convey community message.
- Creates new and existing relationships with professional referral sources to include telephone contact, community tours, in-office visits at the professional’s office, etc. All contact with the professional referral sources is accurately documented.
- Responsible for scheduling sufficient activity to generate the number of referrals leads.
- Educates potential residents, family members, referral sources, and external payers regarding the effective and efficient utilization of program services and available resources.
- Participates in discussions with the Executive Director and/or Administrator, and other relevant community department managers regarding the formulation of resident care policies, contracts, pricing, etc.
- Meet census and move-in objectives as outlined in the marketing plan and budget.
- Minimum of Associates degree in nursing, social work, or marketing.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in sales/admissions position within a skilled nursing or assisted living environment.
- Must be solutions-driven problem solver with a working knowledge of health care insurance including Medicare and Long-Term Care insurance.
- To achieve admissions goals, should be comfortable with marketing presentations and proven skills with community outreach programs.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills. Good visual and hearing acuity required; good verbal communication skills required. Must present a professional manner and be able to deal with situations that may be stressful.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to guidelines related to the Fair Housing Act (FHA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations in all aspects of the job including sales presentation and marketing materials.
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Fill out the form below and a member of our Careers team will get back to you.
"*" indicates required fields
* Represents required fields
< Back to All Jobs
Full Time & Part Time
Administer medications and treatments according to the skilled and long-term care residents' plan
Added 212 days ago
Full Time or Part Time
Great opportunity for high school or college
Added 211 days ago
Assisted Living CMA/OMT
Provide medication administration and direct resident care to assisted living and memory care
Added 213 days ago