Full Time or Part Time | Added 16 days agoApply Online Today
Provide direct resident care to skilled and long-term care residents in relation to activities of daily living.
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide direct resident care under the supervision of a licensed nurse and maintain a clean, orderly and safe environment for all residents, with emphasis on activities of daily living and restoration of a higher level of function.
- Follow Resident plan of care under supervision and direction of a RN/LPN.
- Keep charge nurse informed of all relevant resident information through close observation.
- Attend monthly in-service training and education sessions, as assigned to maintain continued employment.
- Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment.
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program.
- Currently registered on the State of Iowa Nurse Aide Registry.
- Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in health care and geriatric care.
- Currently CPR certified.
Full Time offerings include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time, Education Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership. Part Time offerings include: Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership.
Full Time | 1st Shift (6:00AM - 2:00PM) & 2nd Shift (2:00PM - 10:00PM) Part Time | 1st Shift (6:00AM - 2:00PM)
Fill out the form below and a member of our Careers team will get back to you.
* Represents required fields
< Back to All Jobs
Full Time or Part Time
Administer medications and treatments according to the skilled and long-term care residents' plan
Added 14 days ago
Provide direct resident care to independent living residents in relation to activities of daily
Added 6 days ago
Responsible for planning and executing activity program for Health Center, Assisted Living and
Added 17 days ago