Full Time or Part Time | Added 27 days agoApply Online Today
Great opportunity for high school or college students!
The Dietary Aide is responsible for resetting and cleaning the dining room and serving areas to meet sanitation guidelines.
- Serve dinner to the residents of the Health Center. Bus and wash all dishes related to the meal service.
- Completes required daily expectations to ensure menu supplies are obtained from the storage areas in adequate time for meal service.
- Understands and complies with essential dietary restriction for resident needs as advised through physician’s orders.
- Maintain a pleasant disposition and always be helpful and cordial to all those around you.
- Maintains assigned workstation in a safe and sanitary condition, which include the washing of pots and pans.
- Attend monthly in-service meetings.
- Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, understand measurements.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Possess a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
- Previous experience working in food service.
Full Time offerings include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time, Education Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership. Part Time offerings include: Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership.
Full Time | 7:00am – 3:30pm Part Time | 7:00am – 3:00pm & 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Fill out the form below and a member of our Careers team will get back to you.
"*" indicates required fields
* Represents required fields
< Back to All Jobs
Food Service Manager
Responsible for overseeing health center food service activities and providing the level of
Added 27 days ago
The Commons East Cook will work the afternoon shift in Cottage Grill. This person is also
Added 30 days ago
Full Time & Part Time
Administer medications and treatments according to the skilled and long-term care residents' plan
Added 28 days ago