Full Time | Added 307 days agoApply Online Today
The Commons East Cook will work the afternoon shift in Cottage Grill. This person is also responsible for sanitary handling and preparation of the food, use of standardized recipes, meeting daily meal schedules, serving required portions, utilizing leftovers, and caring for and cleaning equipment as outlined.
- Capable of short order cooking.
- Complete appropriate paperwork, clean equipment used, and assist with total kitchen sanitation as assigned by leadership or cleaning list.
- Maintains the hot food line and service to residents in cooperation with dietary staff and leadership.
- Ensures proper temperatures and quality food.
- Respond with respect and hospitality to all customers including leadership, waited service staff, fellow employees and residents.
- Required to fulfill mandate schedule and overtime hours as requested.
- Attend monthly In-Service meetings.
- Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment.
- Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
- Experience in food service in upscale restaurants, private clubs, and/or hotels
- Minimum two (2) years’ formal culinary training program with degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of kitchen sanitation procedures.
Full Time offerings include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time, Education Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, and Mount Mercy University Corporate Educational Partnership.
Full Time | 11:30AM - 8:00PM
Fill out the form below and a member of our Careers team will get back to you.
"*" indicates required fields
* Represents required fields
< Back to All Jobs
Full Time & Part Time
Administer medications and treatments according to the skilled and long-term care residents' plan
Added 305 days ago
Full Time or Part Time
Great opportunity for high school or college
Added 304 days ago
Food Service Manager
Responsible for overseeing health center food service activities and providing the level of
Added 304 days ago